Wednesday, April 20, 2016

How to get there: YG Entertainment



HOW TO GET THERE:

1- From Hapjeong station exit 8
2- Walk straight till you pass by 2 SK Gas stations
3- Turn right at Kogi Kogi restaurant walk straight
4- Turn left at Taeyang real property and walk straight till you arrive at the building 

Turn right once you see the Kogi Kogi restaurant

Turn left at Taeyang real property
Tada!~~ 

WALK SCORE:  3/10 


Come on! Achy feet? What's that when I'm about to meet the man of my dreams. 


I recommend: 


  • Ladies to wear comfortable shoes (Do not wear high heels 하지 마) "WHY??! I want to look tall in front of Taeyang" (Girl who knows you might end up running once you saw him)   
  • Bring a good camera for the view (If you know what I mean) 
  • You can also bring stuff you want to give to yer babies in person (If your lucky)
  • If you can read Korean use Daum map street view for better research  

Guess who we saw when we went there? ~~ kkk 

Did it help? Let me know and leave your comments :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment